4th Asian Games Indonesia 1962
All rights are reserved on the following copyrighted videos. No unauthorised publication of the videos may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including recording, downloading or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
Using the following videos along with personal footage, participants are free to create their ideas and storyboards for the Vignette Competition (30-Second short film). Once participants are selected for the second phase of the competition, they will be sent a link to download the videos for creating their 30-second vignettes.
- The following video clips provide archival material documenting the build-up to the 4th Asian Games Indonesia 1962.
Footage includes shots of:
– General meetings
– Hotel/Athlete Village
– Gelora Bung Karno (GBK)
– Fans arriving / Fans in the stadium
– President Sukarno’s arrival to the Games
– Opening speeches
– Opening Ceremony
– The lighting of the Olympic Caldron
Video 1: AP NEWSREEL 1962 FOOTAGE – NO SOUND
Video 2: Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) footage of the 4th Asian Games Indonesia 1962 – WITH SOUND
– The following footage is similar to Video 1 — but there is music, narration in Bahasa and additional graphics included in the presentation: